WHICH ONE OF THIS BEST SOLUTIONS WE CHOOSE ?


The Fastest Way to Lose Weight - Lose Belly Fat in 2 Weeks



If you are seriously looking for the fastest way to lose weight - beware. Extremely fast weight loss can be harmful to your health. If you change your diet too quickly, you body will go through a "shock" period. It is much safer, not to mention healthier to make gradual changes to your daily routine.

When I was overweight, I too looked for the fastest way to lose weight. All I wanted to do was get rid of this big, fat, ugly belly. I felt miserable most of the time and I was always tired. I barely had enough energy to make it through the day. What finally motivated me to lose weight was when my fiancee hugged me one night - and couldn't touch her hand behind my back. She said ever so subtly, "Baby, I think it's time you tried to lose weight - I can't touch my hands when I hug you anymore."

I let this "hint" eat at me for for about two weeks before I finally did something about it. At first, I started walking for 30 minutes per day. I gradually replaced all the soda and iced tea with water. I stopped eating white bread and ate whole wheat breads instead ( I don't care what anyone says - I can't live without my carbs), and I broke my usual 3 meals per day down into 6 smaller meals.

Now, if you are anything like me, you are probably overweight because you never learned how to eat properly. As a matter of fact I remember vividly pulling my hair out while trying to figure out what to eat. I got over this simply by studying the food pyramid. I never really looked at the food pyramid before, but it is a giant help when trying to figure out what you should eat.

Right now you are looking for the fastest way to lose weight. The reality is that way down deep you know a healthy diet a exercise is the best way to accomplish weight loss. Not only is it good for you, but it is the safest as well.


Right now you are looking for the fastest way to lose weight [http://www.betteronlinediets.com]. The reality is that way down deep you know a healthy diet a exercise is the best way to accomplish weight loss. Not only is it good for you, but it is the safest as well.

===> You won't lose any weight by sitting at the computer looking for ways to do it. Just get out of your chair - RIGHT NOW - and start losing weight [http://www.betteronlinediets.com]!

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Roger_Kent